Mayor of Krahule with partners from municipalities and micro Kremnica surroundings and local businesses agreed to create a cluster that will bring together players in the tourism sector at the regional level . His role will be to develop a systematic platform for activation and the availability of funds and the possibility that further intensive development of tourism in the region .
The most important objectives in the development of tourism in different parts of the region :
City Kremnica – Advisory Body of the city ‘s tourism commission tourism development , entrepreneurship and safety of the city . Commission at the last meeting proposed to develop a Tourism Development in Kremnici . Kremnica town became a member OOCR Turiec Kremnický and activities within the promotion and building of infrastructure addressed at this level .
Priority development of tourism in the city for the coming period :
- Cooperation with tourism entrepreneurs in the form of the above , but also to
local level – the city is a member of an association of undertakings Kremnica – region
- To offer products – packages , not just individual services , but tailored
produced products ,
- Increase the number of overnight stays and packages offered through services
ensure more days stay in the city ,
- Focus on the experience of staying in the city :
- Medieval evening in the cellars town house ,
- Walk- theater – dating tourist town with a history
non-traditional way .
- Remove pronounced seasonality of tourism and create attractive activities for
tourists during the Spring and Autumn ,
- Completion of the Centre CR Skalka
- Create a new progressive information system
- Build new lighting Centre
- Install small architecture elements such as benches , bins , etc. .
- Its conceptual adjustments trails and the possibilities of financing.
Village Kunešov – the most important objectives for tourism development :
- Designation and maintenance of ski trails ,
- Update and clean up the tourist trail Kunešov – Handlova,
- The use of scent sheds for the needs of tourism .
Village Nevoľné – the most important objectives for tourism development :
- Opening of the museum with the memorial room Mons . Rudolf Balaz,
the village for visitors to combine things associated with his person :
- Expose the memorial room of his personal belongings and bring his life ,
- Roman Catholic Church , whose status is deserved,
- Grave Mons . Rudolf Balaz place at the cemetery , which is one of the few
Bishops buried in his native village.
Village Kopernica – the most important objectives for tourism development :
- Get inhabitants of business in their own family homes to tourists
from Slovakia or abroad / former natives of Kopernica , or
descendants / ,
- Establish and embed information boards in the village of tourist opportunities and
its surrounding attractions ,
- Create a website Kopernica village and promote the historical and
natural conditions of the village in order to attract hoc and overnight tourists to the village .
Village Bartošova Lehôtka – the most important objectives for tourism development :
- Replace the thatched roof folk house , which is preserved as a cultural
Memory of this type in our village included in the national list KP SR .
Village Pitelová – the most important objectives for tourism development :
- Indicate local roads located in the municipality ie boundaries and
rural area in better condition to be feasible and accessible only to pedestrians
but also cyclists ,
- In the district to erect billboards informing not only the history of the village
But as well as local sites and attractions ,
- Supporting and promoting existing agri-tourism in the town such as horse breeding ,
- Supporting and promoting private entrepreneurs who already provide accommodation
- Support for building private accommodation,
- Support for self-employed farmers in animal husbandry
( sheep and goats) associated with the production and sale of their products .
Municipality Trnava Hora – the most important objectives for tourism development :
- Support for business activities and build local associations in tourism ,
- Creating an effective promotion of community and disseminate information about
gifts, he region
- The use of an attractive environment for the development of rural traditions and rural tourism
- To create better conditions for building routes around the village ,
- Maintain and enhance trails (regional , subregional )
- Involve the general public and business associations in the field of tourism .
Old Village Kremnička – the most important objectives of tourism development :
- Extended and improved traditional Events organized in the village – including authentic battle
II . World War II ,
- Preparation and creation of new hiking trails around the village with beautiful
views of the surroundings,
- Organization of tourist outputs of the surrounding hills for tourists from the region ,
- Organization of the traditional competition in cooking stew.
Village Jastrabá – the most important objectives for tourism development :
- Build the trail in the complex nature monument – Stone Sea .