The village has Šoltýs Bartos in 1390 , but the site was inhabited much earlier . Here findings emerged from the Middle Palaeolithic period . Since 1776 belonged to the bishop of Banska Bystrica , which is also shown in the official coat of arms of the village . In the past, residents dealt with in mines and forests , burning coal and clay pipes .
Among the historical memory of the rank – village is Church. John of Nepomuk from 1673. In the 17th century was penned two meters high wall with loopholes to protect against the Turks . In the tower there are two bells from 1673.
At a crossroads in Kremnice Jastrabia and is equipped with a statue of St. . John of Nepomuk from 1893.
The village is original and in this region the only Folk House from the mid- 19th century , which was farmhouses .
The village is situated in the mountains Cream – cal hills . South of the village is 300 meters higher off the impo – zantná Jastrabské rock . It is exposed lava Ryo – LITOVEL stream , which ends perpendicular wall. The rock leads directly from the village trail .
Compared Jastrabské rock in the middle Kremnicke off another dominant – Top Klapa 687 meters high .
In the vicinity of romantic nooks forest lake lies freedom, which has always been a magnet for all tourists in the region .
Rest and pension Golden tree, Tel. : 0905882218
Green Court, Bartošova Lehôtka 162, Tel. : 0917542647