The first written mention Lucky dates back to the 1429th At that time it was called Hannushaw.
In 1808 appears the first documented in writing Lúčka name.
The most important monuments in the village is the Roman Catholic Church. Nicholas from the 1487th
At the cemetery near the church are original cast iron crosses from 19th and 20 century.
In the immediate vicinity is a Lutheran church in 1823. Due to decreasing population Lutheran church religion but progressively decline.
Outside the grounds of the Church of St.. Nicholas is Chapel of the Virgin Is-ies of the 19th century.
The original rectory from 1810 has been completely rebuilt and modernized. Today it is called Oasis St. Philip, as an appropriate socio-educational facility.