The first written mention of Trnava Top , Jalna and Kľačany is from 1388 , which are given as part of the castle estate Saxons .
Jv on major characterized w ou monument is the Church. John of Nepomuk was built in 1775 in barokovoklasicistickom style . The church is a small chapel a statue of St. . John of Nepomuk .
In the past, the village witnessed the Battle of Jalna , where Gabriel Bethlen ‘s army defeated the imperial army , which earned him the crown of King .
Natural conditions create good conditions for the development of sports activities , hiking and biking.
The village is the starting point for trips to the valleys and hills Jastrabské Štiavnicke highlands and mountains .
Directly it flows the river Hron used by canoeists for rafting .
In the valley above the village is the first children’s holiday Tralaland Republic , where children spend their holidays in Slovakia.
Every year at Christmas in the House of Culture in Jalna exposed hand-carved wooden nativity scene . Produced by local artists and all visitors inspires extraordinary interest.